It's dead...oh yes this blog's dead...let the freedom bells ring!!!!XD
haha...oak outing yesterday was a blast. got a kick out from laughing at Ryan. hahaha....go see the photos...www.oak08.blogspot.com haha sorry jocelyn I just had to check out your photos too...
I've got GREAT NEWS!!! I learnt how to ride the bicycle in 20 minutes!!whohooooo....YAY! with injuries and all too but who cares. I know how to ride a bicycle!!!XD (after slamming into the bush, almost knocking into the sentosa tram and injuring myself while walking toward it. And yes I totally crushed the poor bush. there's a huge tyre thing in the middle of it.)
i'm currently eating my breakfast. Ban Mian. Who eats Ban Mian in the morning? especially after the person has eaten ban mian for lunch the previous afternoon. haha still laughing at ryan. you know if he collected five cents from every person who laughed at him, he'd be a millionare.
Anyway I know i'm supposed to be doing homework cause it's the last day of hols...but who cares. I'm not even halfway done. I suspect that very few people are anyway. sigh...
guess what...I actually made a video of me singing who am i...but the fact is that it totally sucks. so I'm not posting it, not now, not ever. *shudders* (when did I ever think I was good enough to post the video on youtube?!?!) (and no, it's not on youtube thank goodness...)
haha i've gotta get out of here...i think I need to update more...and change the song...XD annoying...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment