hi peeps!
I'm feeling really good becuase i finished all of mii hw except for one...nvm its easy.
anyway i went ice skating yesterday...that's mii first time on ice. But since i noe how to roller blade i didn't have that much trouble...if you call falling down 10 times no trouble then...yeah.
so now my body aches all over because it's way tiring. It's really sad to see the holidays end so fast. I realy dun wan mii late mornings to end!!
I've got great news!!! for mii...I noe how to plae 'you raise mii up' on my french horn!!WHOOTS!! So fun...i rock...oh yeah...( actually i guessed my way through the song. But i hit all the notes!! ^^)
Lol, when go back to school I'm going to have to practice for syf opening ceremony...stupid hip-hop routine...how am i going to do it with mii sore limbs??!? And what right do they have to make us practice everyday b4 the thing??!! (i think they have every right but i'm just saying for the fun of it.)
So all you slackers who haven't finished your hw...continue to slack...i found out mii french horn seniors haven't even started.
will write again and not slack here
Elza (dum dum wan gum gum)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment