Hi!!
Life's been treating me kinda well these few days...but I've still been shirking most of my respnsibilities... sigh
So, with the SYF all over, and my sore throat kinda cured, YAY!! lolz...(it's really been frustrating not being able to hear myself talk...I dunnoe why but it is...) But now there's this Speech Day rehearsal that I have to go to...I think it's really senseless to stay back for 2 hours just to go on stage, shake hands with a person whom you have no idea is, bow, get off the stage and sit on the floor for the next 1 hour. That kinda sucks....
Oh well...today I kept on reading naruto even during 'Bible Study' (in class during recess) then it kinda stryck me that I've been paying a lot of attention to many other things except God. Then I remember that God...who made us...and I'm ignoring him...it made me think...then i continued reading naruto...which is the worst thing i could have done there and then....
So I think I better log off now 'cause i haven't been sleeping all that early....until next time (I hope the next time will be soon because I've really been slacking.....)
Cyas!!^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment