Thursday, July 12, 2007

Yay! managed to post!! ^_^

Hi...

I think i need to eat my words when i said life was treating me well...it just ran over me like bulldozer today. I changed places, came up with some crappy excuses, haven't finished my homework, I forgot to bring my mouthpiece to band AND I can't go to Genting. At least the bulldozer said sorry by giving me pretty good marks in my theory test though. I have no idea i how got that high.

Anyway I now am left with DnT...(I hate it...can't wait for sec 2 home econs...)some math filing and my chinese. My chinese teacher is really....argh nvm.... I don't think I'll ever do the zuo ye...

I really need to go to bed but i dun wan to....I shall just crap until my grandmother comes and chases me off the computer. I'm supposed to look for a newspaper article for my "trinity oral exam" blah...blah... I dun believe that I have to pay $131 for the examiner to test me for 13 min max. I was freaking out. And i need to make so many preparations before that too...stupid talk to him about my hobby...convince him to go on holiday...5 min speech on a news article...honestly...do you think that's worth $131?

Yesterday I had to stay back for Speech Day rehearsal...all we did was go up, shake the teacher's hand and come down...and i wasted about 2 hours there...I don't get it...we already practiced it once...they not sian we sian...I almost slept! ~_~ Oh yeah...I'm getting a scholarship...wadever...I have no idea why i wanted to apply in the first place....but that was at the start of the year so i really was blur with all those forms coming in...

Now i wanna watch Naruto...but this com won't let me and my grandmother will come rushing into the room like some mad animal so....

I know that I've been really pessimistic here so I'll just change everything i've typed into optimistic stuff...because i really need to justify my blog url...

Life is really treating me well! We've changed placed and I'm now sitting with Marilyn, whom i rather sit with than a few other people! Thank goodness my teacher accepted my explanation that i forgot to bring the book, i only have 2 pieces of homework left and even though the price is quite high...i may be able to convince my parents i wanna go to genting!! What's even better is that i got really good marks for my theory teat even though i didn't study for it! (slacker) (shut up pessimistic side!)

At least Dnt is not that bad...all I need to do is a simple model and I'm done with it!! And I only have compre left on zuo ye so at least i dun have to crack my brains that much!

I wanna go slp but i really want to finish this entry so...just pray that mii grandma won't come now...i a few weeks time I'll be having an oral exam...It's so cool the examiner is from london...i can't wait to tell him he needs a holiday...lol....although it's quite pricy for the exam...$131...it's still worth the certificate and stuff so I'm really glad for the experience...I want a distincion!!!

I don't believe I'm getting a scholarship for speech day either...it's so cool...Miss Eunice Olsen is the one giving away the prizes...although going for practise session yesterday was a bit tiring...I'm really looking forward to speech day when I can see my band seniors perform!!! And some of my friends in the concert segment...AND free reception afterwards!!! so happy i applied for the scholarship... $750~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sincerly...I'm not that optimistic...but then if you combine both retarded and idiotic this is what you get...

No comments: