Thursday, November 1, 2007

LONG break

LOL
I commit myself to something and then abandon it. This really shows my rate of interest in things.

It's been a really long 4 months. It's been a really crazy 4 months. It's been extactly similar to my previous 13 years....

This week I've been really looking through all my old stuff...and I spent an hour reading my primary school creative writing file...no fun...everything was mostly sue-ann's compos...^_^

And I've got new furniture! 10 years after my first desk came in. Finally. My EOYs were fine...Chinese is not extactly improving though(whose is?) A1 for everything else!!!^_^

Here comes the shocker....I'm a Prefect-in-Training!!!! It was supposed to be by voting but I dunno who's stupid enough to vote me as prefect and since I'm so dumb (as I've always been...) I accepted and said yes. Another few days I've got to come back to school during my holidays. Other than that it's band; 3 days a week. I dun mind...it's fun...but tiring...oh well, I asked for it.

Band's going really well, I can now play a high D...that's already really good for a first timer! I really hope I'll be as good as the other sec 1's next year (there are 3 other sec 1 french horners...and they all have previous training so they are like pro....) and I really hope that I can play well for the year-end concert...3 songs omg....I'm doomed....oh well...always look on the bright side of life, dada lalalalala.....

sigh...I really hope I'll be fine for the rest of the year...i still have homework...argh. nvm...I shall just try my best...^^ and hope that it gets me somewhere....

Omg...Shikamaru is a pro...and naruto is really stupid.

See you soon!
(definition of soon? a long long time)

No comments: