Wow...this has to be the least updated blog in history...^^
Hi again, now I'm sec two! Streaming year! And I'm still getting used to the fact I now have juniors...
Band is going okay...but I really need to buck up cause I'm not exactly doing extremely well in the french horn. Oh well, practice you lazy bum! Polka concert is in six weeks and you still can't pitch high F!!!
Oh yeah...today was recruitment Sunday and since I'm already in worship ministry, I didn't need to fill in the form...but I hope that everyone will have something to do, cause it's not nice to slack when everyone else is doing something...
So, on life as sec two, I now climb one flight of steps less to get to class! lol...my teachers are nice, and hw is going to get piled up if I don't do something about it. Maybe I should do it now....NAH!
Wow...I'm such a slacker and I have so much to do...plus I want to join om....and I also wanna go for the ACE programme...omg...I'm so going to be flattened by m commitments....SO WHAT AM I DOING TYPING THIS???????!!!!!!
*Walks away from computer continually slapping myself*
See ya!^^
Elza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment