Whee...I actually post twice in a month! How about that?
It has been a long time since I've given out my blog address, and I (weirdly, but interestingly) hope lots of ppl actually forget about this blog. Why? Check out the new link at the bottom of the page. I can't take it...cause I just feel like writing stories, but continuing on my novel from NaNoWriMo isn't exactly amazingly thrilling. So, I am currently into fanfic, and though alot of people think that's a huge waste of time, I rather write stories to improve my command of English than play computer games. Sounds like I'm a nerd huh, but then again....ARGH! Don't even attempt to understand the mind of a deprived thirteen year old.
So, I think that my personality has changed, and I'm much more outgoing than I used to be, but I'm still that self-concious girl that I always have been. If a picture paints a thousand words, then I should draw a picture for my compo. But since I already hit 1066 words, I think a picture is demeaning.^^JK!
Life actually seemed like it would be a tsnami piling up behind me, but now it's kind of like a small wave just gently lapping at the shore. Which I'm very happy about. OM is not that stressful-yet, and Band looks pretty promising for me. Which I'm EXTREMELY happy about. Don't attempt to ask why. I just have this smile plastered on my face all the time. AND it's genuine, thank you very much!^^
Now that I gotta keep that wave going on smoothly, its down to English compo corrections. Any volunteers to help me copy out all the wrong sentences in my 1066 word compo?
See ya!^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment