*******************************************
What’s it like to love someone
‘Cause I don’t know
It is true that guys confess
But it sounds so low
What do they like about us
‘Cause I can’t see
Is it true they like our laughs
Should this mean something to me
Cause I haven’t understood
Maybe someday I will
Maybe there’ll be someone
That fits my bill
Would it be his laugh
Would it be his smile
Would it be his personality
That makes it all worthwhile
Would it be the way
That he looks at me
Maybe this Valentines Day
I’ll make a discovery
What’s it like to hold hands
And walk in the park?
Is it true that guys like it
When we’re scared of the dark
What’s it like to love
And be loved back
Is it true that guys are shy
When they’re facing the facts
Cause I haven’t understood
Maybe someday I will
Maybe there’ll be someone
That fits my bill
Would it be his laugh
Would it be his smile
Would it be his personality
That makes it all worthwhile
Would it be the way
That he looks at me
Maybe this Valentines Day
I’ll make a discovery
I want to know what love feels like
I want to meet the guy that’s my type
I want to experience that feeling
But for now I’ll just keep on dreaming
‘Bout how he will laugh
‘Bout how he will smile
‘Bout how his personality
Will make it all worthwhile
‘Bout the way that he
Will look at me
Cause on this Valentine’s Day….I’ll make a discovery
‘Cause I don’t know
It is true that guys confess
But it sounds so low
What do they like about us
‘Cause I can’t see
Is it true they like our laughs
Should this mean something to me
Cause I haven’t understood
Maybe someday I will
Maybe there’ll be someone
That fits my bill
Would it be his laugh
Would it be his smile
Would it be his personality
That makes it all worthwhile
Would it be the way
That he looks at me
Maybe this Valentines Day
I’ll make a discovery
What’s it like to hold hands
And walk in the park?
Is it true that guys like it
When we’re scared of the dark
What’s it like to love
And be loved back
Is it true that guys are shy
When they’re facing the facts
Cause I haven’t understood
Maybe someday I will
Maybe there’ll be someone
That fits my bill
Would it be his laugh
Would it be his smile
Would it be his personality
That makes it all worthwhile
Would it be the way
That he looks at me
Maybe this Valentines Day
I’ll make a discovery
I want to know what love feels like
I want to meet the guy that’s my type
I want to experience that feeling
But for now I’ll just keep on dreaming
‘Bout how he will laugh
‘Bout how he will smile
‘Bout how his personality
Will make it all worthwhile
‘Bout the way that he
Will look at me
Cause on this Valentine’s Day….I’ll make a discovery
*******************************************
yeah. so, happy v-day ppl!
See ya!
(p.s.if you wanna know how it sounds like you can ask me how to sing it, but you need to pay for the broken windows)

1 comment:
MUAHAHAHA.
Yes.
I HAVE A BLOG.
So yeah.
My blog is cooler than yours.
COS.
IT HAS WONBIN! :DDDDD
Post a Comment