Wednesday, February 20, 2008

haha

don't ask. I couldn't think of a better title.

So...though I have nothing to say, (actually alot) yeah. Life is full of ups and downs. Roller coaster of chaos! Free for one and all! Step right up!

The thing is, there's alot more to someone then just their smile and the way they talk. I know this is extremely random, but yeah. and I think that i really have been judging ppl for the past few days and i should stop. yeah. lol...i almost typed "yeha"...rodeo!Ok...nvm...

Jym camp sounds so fun this year! And i've got huge news! I can't go! Cause of Polka. don't get me wrong. I love band and really look forward to polka, but i really wanna g for jym camp.

And since in quite a few blogs there are ppl commenting on the song "why" by nicole noredman, i searched for the song, and seriously, i cried. God's love is really inexplainable. It's as deep as, well, far deeper than the pacific ocean. or that big hole in my wooden head.

Wheee...gtg now...no hw...since mrs kwok was sick...three periods of math! slacking!whahahaha...

No comments: