Thursday, March 27, 2008

LOOK HERE!!!^^

I am BORED.

If you hadn't already figured that out =_=...

I sit beside a weird person. But acutally she is normal, cause I'm abnormal. I want circuses to keep torturing animals for entertainment!

Ignore those lines. Anyway, life is really stressful and I've got alot to do. My exams are coming and I can't even imagine them doing so just because I already have so many things to handle. Ever think your life is stressful? join the club. (Psst...you get free cookies^^)

If you think I've given up on writing my story/stories, well then, haven't you seen all my effort, all my hard work into actually producing some amazing manuscript on paper?! I'm appalled that my hard work has not been appreciated!! NO?! Wow. you really know me. And to those still in the dark, yes I've stopped writing that danny phantom story at the bottom so just ignore the link. Well, I would consider if ppl actually tell me to continue, but no one has. So what's the point of finishing it off anyway? I've got better things to do! (like watch naruto)

Haha. look forward to a new story. Somewhere. Somehow. (grins sheepishly but realises no one cares anyway)

See YAS!
ChEEEEEEEZZZZEEEEEE

No comments: