whahahaha....my dumb com crashed on me again....
haha today we played angels and mortals. Nafeela (seriously sorry if I got your name wrong again><), my mortal was sitting right in front of me-_-XD haha so i threw her off by saying i was the medium. phew. but she didn't even think it was me. she thought i was Shi Ying! XD
At the end of the day almost everybody knew whose angel was whose. so on friday they'll start it again with no mediums. only a box. sad huh.
oh and kudos to my angel, Wood Yan, who gave me a inflated green head with a big smiley. The resemblance is uncanny. And no thanks to Alyssa who gave it a huge sore spot. (the PAIN! THE ANGUISH!) XD
I've really got to start on that math paper. But I don't want to.
Haha we had PE in the space today. I can't believe I had fun flipping weird cone like things over. Heh. Don't really mind doing that again. XD
woots tmw is labour day. Actually i still don't get it. Labour day is when people work. And we have a public holiday for that. Weird huh.
then again I'll be slogging away memorising stuff for exams. No wonder they call it labour day.><
hees. sch is a bittersweet thing for most of us eh. I really can't imagine what I would turn up as if I hadn't gone to SV and SMSS. (they both start with an S! the shock! the HORROR! XD)
My grandmother's going to chase me exceptionally soon. I better get that math paper done. Somehow.
Looking forward to my new angel and mortal. maybe i should pick myself as the mortal. heh. save me lots of trouble. and paper. SAVE THE TREES!XD
then again there's no fun in that. especially if the mortal knows exactly who their angel is. Then again, i don't even know WHO i am. nvm, I am His. that's all i need to know.
SEE YAS!^^
P.s. I just realised that I'm posting daily. Is that a good thing? especially after one month of break? for the past 12 months? XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment