It's labour day! Whoo HOOOO
heh. there's a huge difference from a holiday during a normal school week and the week before exams. I always wake up super early to watch anime and play with the com. I have to stop super soon since everybody's going to get up soon. BOKURA GA ITA!^^heh.
haha. red-faced ppl....XD
sigh. I still haven't done that math paper. come to think of it, i seriously need the practice. aRGH! Whoops, caps. heh. XD
Wow....this blogger page fits really nicely into this small empty spot in the screen. while I"m watching anime.
heh. so fun.
GAH it's labour day! I'm supposed to be labouring! lol.
haha she's scolding him cause he wore the same red jacket. LOL.XD
muahahaha. I really don't know what to do. I can't take just watching anime alone cause I'll think I'm wasting my time. But isn't this the same thing? heh. I really dunno. *screams: I'm really WASTING TIME AND I DON'T CARE! BUT I CARE! ARGHHH!!* *runs around in more circles* XD
okay. the end. XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment