sick. that's what I am right now.
ARGH.
I'm too tired to even use '!!' anymore.
I have no idea why I'm watching american idol vids. heh. go check it out. I really like this song. Oh and if the background music is still going on, I have no idea how to stop it so just go to the website instead.XD I'm mean.
haha i supposed to be sick. I slept the whole day today. But i"m feeling much better now though I know i should be sleeping. But I'm not. heh. My parents and grandparents are going to come and chase me soon. But I doubt it cause hey all think I'm sleeping. hope the light doesn't give me away.XD
yesterday was a disaster. I mean it. Not going to elaborate, but I'm feeling pretty bad after that.
I think I'll just put this up for now. nothing much else to say. see ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment