haha I'll make this a quickie cause my battery's dying
today was e learning. My foot. The only thing I learned was that school computers are even slower than normal and they don't work when about a thousand ppl are accessing the system at the same time. I shouldn't even have gone and wasted my precious time. I'm so coming to the library again tmw.
sigh. I have about ten percent of battery life left. anyway I guess e learning wasn't a complete failure, other than the learning part.
Facebook's quite awesome, though it gets a little boring after a while. so I'm looking for good websites to surf. Any recommendations?
I'm trying to write my story that was supposed to be for valentines day but I guess not. Maybe it'll be done by next year. XD but I hope it'll be good.
haha I guess I have to go. better post before batt dies.
long live e learning-you've got loads of death threats on facebook.
Elza the irritated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment