haha I went to the children's section and found a power point. no body's here so I'm really glad my grandma remended me about this place.
hmm...I don't know what you'll think of me after you read this. Stupid? scatterbrained? plain crazy?
I came here at 10am cuz i thought the library would be opened by then. (I checked library opening hours on the sch com yesterday) turns out the library opens at 11, so I decided to go to bukit panjang plaza starbucks and access the internet from there. 975 just goes there straight, so I waited for the bus. I don't know whether I was too busy reading my book, or taking care of my laptop that I boarded 925 instead, and went to all the industrial sites in Kranji. I was quite scared, I've never liked being lost. But I guessed I would be fine, and then I prayed to God. He comforted me, and somehow I knew it would be ok. But that trip was really an eye opener for me. I really didn't know that this part of Singapore existed, where all the foreign workers actually go to work to. Actually I think that singaporeans should really respect these people more. Just because they do manual work, or what we think is all the dirty jobs, I believe they are very nice deep down. we are all human anyway, and God made us all the unique, and in some sense equal.
Anyway, I got this feeling a few months ago, when God somewhat put this thought in my heart, when I was looking out my house window. There are so many ppl out there that actually need God, who don't even know Him. I am VERY fortunate to know about God, and more importantly to know God. He has really changed my life and my attitude to everything. I really thank God for letting me make that mistake, for I have now realised that he is my comforter and my strength when I feel everything is so messed up.
And for the song that I have to sing for the jym vocal course, I now realise that wherever I go, He's there with me. And I don't want to go far away from him, cuz I love Him way too much.
And I could really go into a rant about something else, but now I will just resign to thanking God for everything that I can think of.
Thank you for letting me know you, God.
no longer pissed with e learning cuz I thank God for it,
Elza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment