people must learn to smile more. I'm serious. Life can't just go by without us enjoying it. Hey. God created us to live with Him. I'm sure He doesn't want us to walk around with this stressed out look and relying on caffine to haopefully survive for the rest of the week without commiting suicide.
what we all need is an escape from reality. But i can't. nothing i'm doing is working. that's because we aren't supposed to escape. we're supposed to live in it. Change it if possible. Make a difference to this sombre world that cares about very little other than results, deadlines, and conforming to society.
But i'm glad that there's hope. I thank my God in every remembrace of you, each and everyone who has been there for everything i've done. thanks for the memories. thanks for the blue sky. thanks for the laughter i get to hear everyday. We were made to laugh. We were made for joy. that's what i believe. it's up to you to join me.
Thanks for the people who care. Thanks for those who don't mind lending an unbrella to the drenched elza's of this world.
I don't know who you are. I don't know where you come from. But this i know well.
We need more people like you.
arigato.
Elza.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment