Jus came back from my cross-country. I still dun believe that I came in 53rd in my lvl. I thought I would do worse than that. i did well though....I only stopped 3 times during the 3.2km. Thank goodness they gave us free COLD milo after that. I would probably have fainted on account of the heat. overall mii class did very well, many were in the top 50....I jus missed by 3 places! ~cry~
Anyways, after the run, we were dismissed quite early and I wanted to follow mii fwenz to Orchard to hang out. I called my grandmother about 7 times and the same for the house. Then, when i finally got my mother, she told me I couldn't go because I told her at the last min and also that it was too far away frm CCK (choa chu kang...where i stay) so mii fwnez left without mii...~cry~
Well, this is the holidays and I have absoulutely nothing to do. so I am jus going to slack. and talk more crap here.
Tonight i will have nothing better to do too. maybe I should sleep early. I have band tmw and I plae the fwench (french) horn. It's the instrument that goes round and round and it rawks! lolz. I have to go for band during hols too, twice a week. Lots of practice is needed if i want to plae even one scale properly. My teachers say the sec 1 band is really slow. thank goodness i can slready read notes otherwise I would die of stress. wait. I think I have more than enough of that already.
I just feel like life is treating mii like I can take all of it at one go. I have a parent teacher meeting tmw too. And I need to get a form signed for band. And I am so lazy now that I dun wanna get away frm this computer and solve my problems. I'm even lazy to find another blog skin.
And i have to ask my parents more things and I need to talk to Ms Tay (band teacher). And I need to do my hol hw. And I need to have a bath. And I need to sleep. and I need to get my butt off this seat and go do something about all these things.
JUST GET ME OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! ~goes into day dream mode~

No comments:
Post a Comment