Thursday, May 24, 2007

Yay! First post!! ^_^

Hi to everyone that actually bothered to come.....^^

so, this is my new blog. Blogs are sumthing like a diary that every one gets to read. Not that private but at least yr fwenz can read it.

Sigh...I think my life is really weird. Sumtimes I feel that I am super lucky and sometimes i think I am completely useless and have absoulutely no intellect. no. 1 on the list is dumb and crappy.

I like songs and like to sing, but I've given up paying for the window repairs. I hate to write this but I actually took part in a singing competition in the school. I lost (D-U-H). Some ppl think I can sing though....at least that cheers mii up a bit. But I noe that I have other things that I can do well too. Like my never ending crappy talk that actually makes ppl laugh. Or give mii a blank stare.

I actually like school. It's fun now that I am surrounded by ppl that actually understand each other. Well, most of the time. In primary school there were 33 boys in my class and a pathetic number of 7 gurls, so I'm really happi to see that my whole class is finally heralded by gurls and finally rid of ppl that do v.v. wierd stuff.

Well, i'm stuck on manga now but the hols are here so I wun get to read much. I am currently stuck on MAR (marchen awakes romance) which is really nice.

I'm suprised that half the year has already passed and I'm having loads of fun. tmw will be the last day of school....well....technically....we'll be having a 3.2km cross-country run. Today I actually had body jam in the morning, I seriously got down on mii knees for classroom cleaning and am totally exhausted now. If i dun collapse at the run tmw it's going to be a pure miracle.

So before I start the new semester, I think that mii life is actually looking quite good 4 mii! Hope everybody still in school has a great June Hols. Rest hard and plae hard ppl! (pls study too...it pleases the you-know-whos)


No comments: