Whees ppl! ~_~
I'm just really bored but really scared my mum comes out now. lol... i dun make sense do I....
Well, for starters, I can bring back my french horn. But what's not so great is that I have to do punishment because i knocked a french horn into the railings of the school stairs. even though there was no dent, I still have to do two mins of marching.
Speaking of marching, I had to do drills this morning. I have no idea why a symphonic band has drills even though we won't be showing it or performing it to anyone. (They say it's for discipline...) Include the 3.2km run and the fact that all my leg aches will come the day after. And I found out my band seniors actually skipped the cross-country yesterday. So when I went to school they all said that they skipped the run and said I was a poor thing. talk about rubbing salt into the wound!
In the middle of drills we aren't allowed to wear watches. today was actually meet the parents day, and my timeslot was at 8.30am. Guess wad, my parents went there and talked to ms Ho without mii even being there. And they gave out my results...(i have no idea if that was a good thing or a bad thing)
Well....at least I'm happy with my results. I improved for all subjects except DnT...(actually...don't really care because the teacher doesn't seem to care anyways...) got B4 for english, B4 for art, B3 for DnT (I dun believe I got A2 last time) A for CME and A1 for maths, science and IH (integrated humanities...geog and history combined) ^^
After that I went back to band...and after sectional practice I had to go back to band room and listen to announcements, then I got dismissed. My seniors have been playing Chubby Bunny (yes, the one where you stuff marshmallows in your mouth and they start coming out horrendously) for the last 3 weeks. I joined them only this week. I stuffed up to 3 then they ran out of marshmallows. lol. One of my seniors even puked!
I'm just bored out of my wits....and I'm lazy to clean up my room or pack my bag.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1 comment:
heya:) sharm here. cool blog! but where's your tagboard? put one soon! and uh, pls tag at my blog too! heehee. http://triste-sentiments.blogspot.com
thanks! good luck in your future endeavors ! keep in touch!
PS : say hi to your grandma for me :D
Post a Comment